what to bring
what to bring
// WE PROVIDE THE FUN, HOSPITALITY, & FACILITIES SO YOU CAN BRING THE “BARE” NECESSITIES //
Off-Site Parking Ticket Holders will arrive at our off-site lot, then ride the shuttle up to the festival grounds, and then walk a short distance to find camping spots. Please pack lightly, so that you can reasonably transport your belongings. DIO Fest staff and volunteers will be available to assist you! Visit the Arrival, Parking, and Shuttle page and the Camping, Facilities, and Accommodations page for more info on exactly how it all goes down. Also, see the previous years food and drink menus to figure out how much of your own food & drink you'll want to bring, and what you'll want to buy. Prices will be reasonable, and quality will be high.
Recommended Packing List
- Valid I.D. to Enter Festival (Under Age 18 Accompanied by Adult)
– Tent & Sleeping Bag for Primitive Camping
– Eating Utensils & re-usable Mug for discounted drinks at the bar
– Propane Stove for Cooking (NO CHARCOAL OR OPEN FIRES OF ANY KIND!!!)
– Cooler & Food (Hot food available at the DIO Bazaar and around the fest)
– Beverages (Amazing beer available at the fest)
– Cash to Buy Food, Beer, and Rad Merch
– Layered Clothing (Hot days & cold nights, DIO Fest is on rain or shine)
– Swim Suit for Da Pool
– Flashlight/headlamp for Walking at Night
– Low Backed Chair for Stage Areas
– Water Bottle. Please Hydrate!!!
– Toiletries (Cold showers available)
– Acoustic Instruments for Jamming
// PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES TO MAKE SURE WE ALL HAVE A FUN AND SAFE EXPERIENCE //
- BE STOKED, SMILE, & GIVE LOTS OF HIGH FIVES!
- RESPECT YOUR FELLOW DO-ER'S, THE COMMUNITY OF BOULDER CREEK, AND OUR GRACIOUS HOST CAMP KREM
- NO FIRES // NO OPEN FLAMES // NO FIRE DANCING EQUIPMENT OF ANY KIND OR ANY OTHER FLAMES AT ALL
- NO UNDERAGE DRINKING ALLOWED
- NO GLASS ALLOWED IN UPPER FESTIVAL GROUNDS
- PLEASE USE APPROPRIATE TRASH & RECYCLING RECEPTACLES
- VALID ID REQUIRED TO ENTER FESTIVAL
- UNDER AGE 18 ACCOMPANIED BY ADULT/GUARDIAN
- PLEASE BE PATIENT AND COOPERATIVE WITH PARKING, ARRIVAL, AND DEPARTURE
- PLEASE WEAR YOUR WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES AND SHOW IT TO STAFF WHEN ENTERING STAGE AREAS
- PLEASE MINIMIZE YOUR FESTIVAL IN’S AND OUT’S
- PLEASE CARPOOL!
- NO FIRES // BE SAFE // HAVE FUN!
- NO PETS EXCEPT SERVICE ANIMALS, SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS
- PLEASE REVIEW AS MUCH RELEVANT INFO AS POSSIBLE ON THIS WEBSITE SO WE CAN THE MOST EPIC FEST POSSIBLE
- BE THE AWESOME PERSON THAT YOU ARE, WE LOOK FORWARD TO DOIN' IT WITH YOU!
Thanks for taking the time to read this, we appreciate you. Cheers!
Part Three: Arrival, Parking & Shuttle