We are getting so psyched... it's been quite the winter and we can smell the excitement as people begin emerging from hibernation into another glorious California summer. Tickets to the fest are going fast, and everytime we talk with our artists for this year, the excitement just keeps building. We can't wait to see you soon. Here's some stuff coming up. And oh yeah, spread the word! Get all those folks that you want to see to get their tickets before they're gone! Yar...
A Reflection on 5 Years of Doing it Ourselves...
Dan Talamantes and Ryan Baesemann look back on five years of DIO and what the hell we're doing with this thing. They really dig at some of the reasons why - why all of us seem to gravitate back towards each other and Camp Krem every year, why the caste of characters seem to burgeon with talent each year, why it's so much damn fun. Enjoy...
DIO Presents 2 Nights of Stoke at The Crepe 4/7 & 4/8
A Big Thanks to Our Supporters!
Do it Ourselves is a collaborative effort, and we couldn't do it without these amazing supporters. Thank you to them all!
- Big thanks for supplying the beverages this year!
- Mountain Feed is just down the road in Ben Lomond and is the perfect place to stop in before or after the festival for all your DIY projects. They are the most awesome and creative folks in the mountains. Check 'em out!
- Caliva is California's up and coming cannabis brand providing consistent, transparent and accessible cannabis wellness options to folks like you. Learn more at the booth!
- Couldn't be more grateful for our friends at SEED (Strategic Event Evolution Design). They help DIO tick and we love working with them. Say hi to them at DIO, and at other events where you might see them (LIB, Symbiosis, etc).
- We love Camp Krem. Learn more about them here.